Fibrenamics Green: Ecodesign & Engineering for Product Development
Fibrenamics Green is a sustainable innovation initiative promoted by the University of Minho. It´s aim is to recover waste from several industries (specifically from construction, furniture, textiles and footwear).
In other words, the goal is to create value for the development of innovative products by incorporating design, engineering and creativity.
Our goals are:
• Creation of the Fibrenamics Green Platform.
• Demonstrate several innovative technologies and products based on waste, developed over the last years by the University of Minho.
• Convert, through product design and engineering, into 6 product ideas.
• Create the conditions to put the products developed in the market, following its economic exploitation
• Promote, value and integrate the stakeholders of the innovation process based on waste.
More information available at http://www.web.fibrenamics.com/en/